Membership of the Association is open to all those interested in its aims, aged 18yrs or over.
Annual Membership — £10
Life Membership — £100
Privileges of members:
- Free admission to the Summer Show
- Automatic dispatch of the Show’s Premium List by e-mail.
- Access to the Members’ Marquee at the Summer Show. This marquee, where refreshments are available, is situated next to the Secretary’s Marquee at the Main Ring.
- To attend and vote at General Meetings of the Association
- Premium List (Schedule) will be emailed to Members in February.
- Membership badges will be sent out in April/May– EXCEPT for those with Light Horse entries.
- Light Horse Membership badges, wristbands and numbers should be collected by the exhibitor from the Light Horse Secretary’s Tent on arrival at the Show.
- Mailings are now sent via email where at all possible so please ensure the Show Secretary has up-to-date contact information.
If you wish to complete a membership application form to return by post with the fee or to return by email and pay by bank transfer, please download a printable form below.
If you wish to apply for membership online and pay using a debit or credit card via Worldpay, you can do this using the button on the right of the page. Please note that a small admin charge (£1) is added to your membership fee for this service.
Download a membership form here