Membership of the Association is open to all those interested in its aims, aged 16yrs or over.
Annual Non-Competing Membership – £20
Annual Competing Membership — £10 Available to anyone entering cattle, sheep, horses or the Crop/Root Competitions.
Life Membership — £250
Privileges of Annual and Life Members:
- Free admission to the Summer Show
- Automatic dispatch of the Show’s Premium List by e-mail.
- Access to the Members’ Marquee at the Summer Show, where refreshments are available. Situated alongside the Secretary’s Marquee at the Main Ring.
- To attend and vote at General Meetings of the Association
- Premium List (Schedule) will be emailed to Members in late January/February.
- Membership badges will be sent out to Non Competing members in April/May.
- Cattle & Heavy Horse exhibitors Membership badges and numbers, and Sheep exhibitors Membership badges should be collected by the exhibitor from the Show Secretary’s Tent, at the Main Ring, on arrival at the Show
- Light Horse exhibitors Membership badges and numbers should be collected by the exhibitor from the Light Horse Convener’s Tent on arrival at the Show.
- Mailings are now sent via email where at all possible so please ensure the Show Secretary has up-to-date contact information.
If you wish to complete a membership application form to return by post with the fee or to return by email and pay by bank transfer, please download a printable form below.
If you wish to apply for membership online and pay using a debit or credit card via Worldpay, you can do this using the button on the right of the page. Please note that a small admin charge (£1) is added to your membership fee for this service.
Download a membership form here